Conducting ship repairs service through SEAHARMONY LP is a solution without disturbing vessel’s normal schedule.
SEAHARMONY LP invites shipowner/management to take advantage of this facility and reduce vessel’s running cost with results of the highest standards.
SEAHARMONY LP PROVIDES RIDING SERVICE TEAMS OF:
- skilled Engineers,
- genius ETO,
- experienced technicians,
- class-certified Fitters and sophisticated Painters, ready for action 24/7.
The riding service teams are ready to travel all over the world in order to carry out your maintenance and repair projects.
Routine or emergency, dry dock or vessel in route, our ship repair service can include:
- Main and auxiliary engines overhauling instructions (issuing Final Report with precise measurements to be presented to thecostumerTSI).
- Maintenance of auxiliary machinery: Maintenance / repair / replacement of pumps and air compressors
- Crankshaft replacement and repair
- General repairs in the engine room
- Piping and pump works
- All kinds of painting works
- All kinds of fitters works
- Hydraulic system works
- Pumps Repairs
- Crane repairs including hydraulics.
Our genius ETOs are doing miracle with electrical, navigational, electronic equipment on board. They would attend with own tools and minor spare parts as (diodes, capacitors other electronic components) to struggle fix any failure on board. Moreover, Fluke infrared camera can be used to make a thermography survey at the same time while on board and no extra fee apply.
SEAHARMONY LP provides special progressive option:
ETO’s Remote service, which highly resultative and economic, since travel costs are saved.
Our riding service team is manned by experienced personnel and is able to offer quality services.
THE SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- The evaluation of each individual case according to the trading pattern of the vessel, her size, type, nature and extent of repairs in order to introduce the optimal solution maximizing technical efficiency.
- Negotiations in order to achieve the optimal price and terms.
- Close monitoring of the repair process and intervention if and when necessary.
- Foreman engineer who is responsible for communication and coordination between the vessel’s command stuff and our team, is issuing a reports on regular basis for proper follow up of the repair schedule.
- Post completion evaluation report of the project.
ADVANTAGES WITH SEAHARMONY LP:
We provide valuable assistance in ship service repair and remote ETO service, this allows for optimal planning and budgeting of technical maintenance of a vessel as well as the speediest and most cost efficient repairs in order for a vessel to resume trading.
Best results with minimum of fuss.